Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sugarlips Series: Spring No.1

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 50: Sugarlips Series Spring No. 1}

Well well well, it's been a long while since my last WIWW post, but I am back with some lovely spring looks for you this whole month. I hope you'll join me and find some inspiration for warmer weather.










Lace Dress: Sugarlips // Dual Tone Tights: American Apparel // Platforms: Gee WaWa (Free People) //
Gold Necklace: F21 // Lips: Morange by MAC // Floral Headdress: by yours truly

A big thanks to my sponsor Sugarlips for the lovely dress, and of course, my dear friend Heather for the stunning photos (that girl's got talent). Hope you are inspired about the coming greenery, blooms and sunshine that Spring brings with her. I sure am! Make sure to check back for next week's outfit post. 

Bonté

4 comments:

  1. you are just lovely. i was looking at this with Durgin on my lap and he said "she's pretty." he already recognizes true beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you <3 Great, great job on the headpiece and backdrop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking, my dear friend you are breathtaking. Those last two shots are especially so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second to last b&w one!

    ReplyDelete