Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday!

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 42: Happy New Year!}

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! I sure did. We just returned from the loveliest 10 day vacation to WA state where we visited my family.





Sweater: Goodwill // Blouse: Target // Leggings: Gap // Braided Belt: Thrifted // Platforms: Gee WaWa 

I come from a large, very close knit family. We always have SO MUCH FUN when we all get together, but it makes for painful goodbyes, normally involving a good amount of tears. It was the first time all 8 siblings, spouses, nieces & nephews, and Grandparents were all under Dad and Mom's roof in a year and a half. That's 15-20 people. It was a party, and yes we believe the more the merrier! We laughed, talked, went to coffee, sat by the fire nightly, went to the movies, shopped, ate, played games, exchanged gifts, went on walks, playing in the snow, celebrated 3 birthdays, drank more coffee, bombarded each others bed at night for our famous late-night-sister-talks, and visited all the local thrift stores. It was the best, more joyous, fun filled visit we've ever had (new blog post coming soon!).

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family, celebrating the true meaning of the season. I'm excited for all the 2013 holds and can't wait to see it unfold day-by-day.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW inspiration.

Cheers,
Bonté

Photography

2 comments: