Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 38: The scenic Route}







 Blue Bow Top: Anthropologie // Skirt: Vintage // Blue Leo Tights: gifted // Booties: Nordstroms Rack // 
 Belt: Anthropologie // Chevron Necklace: Target // Watch: Le Mer Wrap Watch // 

Hi friends,

Sorry for my absence as of late. I was too busy enjoying last holiday weekend to blog;) I promise I'll be better. I still owe you an NYC update (way overdue) and a Thanksgiving weekend update. I'll try have those up soon (for those who even care). 


In other news, it's almost Christmas! We got our tree this week and got the house mostly decorated. It's my favorite time of year. I love all the twinkle lights. It took over a 1000 before I was satisfied with our tree. I have a few DIY Christmas projects I'm hoping to get to before Christmas arrives. And in really good news, it's only 3 weeks until we fly home to WA to be with my family for the holiday. I cannot wait!


Hope you have a great Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by,


Bonte


P.S. Check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW inspiration and thank you Revival Photography for the lovely photos, You're awesome!


1 comment:

  1. I love your top! super cute!

    Lindsey
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete