Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Give-A-Way!

Can you believe that the holidays are just around the corner?! I find myself extra excited this year. There is just so much to anticipate this time of year. Traditions, twinkle lights, christmas music and movies, holiday parties, giving, food, friends and family. Plus, a big factor is that we'll be traveling home to WA this year to spend Christmas with my WHOLE. ENTIREfamily! All 8 of us kids, our spouses, nieces and nephews, parents and grandparents. I get so excited when I think about it, I feel as though I could burst. And I'm hoping this means I'll get a white christmas (fingers crossed).




In celebration for the upcoming sesason, I'm sponsoring a Holiday Give-A-Way on the lovely diy/party blog, Studio DIY. If you don't already follow Kelly's blog, you should start right now! She's always posting fabulous party inspiration, fun diy projects and much, much more. The give-a-way starts today and ends this Friday. Head on over to her blog to find out the details and enter to win.

Good luck!

Bonte

No comments:

Post a Comment