Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 25: Vintage}

Hi friends,

I hope you are well this Wednesday. I can't believe we're already halfway through the week. Time sure does fly by these days. Lee gets back from NYC late tonight, and Wally and I are looking forward to having him home. It's lonely around here with out him, but at least I have a little puppy to keep me company. He's pretty good at cuddling with me on the couch at night, just not as good as my husband. Wally is growing like a weed, and oh so much fun. He weighed 7.5lbs last time we were at the vet, and that was two weeks ago. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. We are working on leash training him. We've started a new nightly routine: walks around the block. He loves getting the exercise and exploring the neighboring yards. He's such a quality timer.  just like me. He wants to be in the same room we're in, sitting and playing right next to us. It's waaay cute. I'll post some photos of him soon.








Skirt: made by yours truly // Top: vintage // Leo Shoes: TJ Maxx // Purse: gifted // Sunnies: UO Belt: vintage

Lee and I are working on some really exciting things for our business that we can't wait to share with you (hopefully soon). Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you next week!

Bonte

P.S. Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW outfit inspiration.

Photo Credit: Revival Photography

5 comments:

  1. Love that skirt :) You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love your sunglasses and that bag complements the outfit perfectly.


    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing vintage find - I LOVE that top! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! You've got a definite retro style going on there, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super great skirt - I'm impressed! Really nice vintage top; I love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete