Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi guys, welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 24: Oversized and Baggy}

I love this oversized menswear dress I picked up at a thrift store a few months back. Sometimes it just feels nice to get lost in an oversized shirt. It pairs great with boots and a scarf for a casual afternoon outing. I am really ready for fall. Like really really! I keep forcing it with my wardrobe, as if that will make it come any sooner, and end up being hot by mid afternoon. I know it's on the way, I'm just anxiously awaiting the cooler temps and warm colors. 







Shirt Dress: Thrifted // Scarf: Thrited // Boots: Frye // Purse: Vintage D&B


Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW inspiration. Hope you enjoy!
Bonte


Photo Credit: Revival Photography

5 comments: