Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Welcome to {Week 16} of What I Wore Wednesday with Wally!

This week I wanted to do a few photos with Wally, my new puppy. He's growing so fast it makes me want to capture every moment. His personality is more lovable everyday. He's a real sweetie. He wasn't too fond of the 95 degree weather when we were out for the shoot, but we didn't make him stay out too long. As soon as we were back in side, he lapped up some water and collapsed on our cool hardwood floor. I guess we really wore him out. Wally is finally getting the hang of a leash and is getting speedy quick at running. The grass almost envelops his little body, so he inevitably flops over or gets tripped up often in mid run. It's the funniest thing. He also sits like a pro, and is getting the hang of fetch (now most the time he actually brings the ball back!). We are proud of our growing little baby.














Tank: Nordsrtom Rack // Green Shorts: Tokyo Fashion // Shoes: Gee WaWa (Free People) // 
Necklace: Anthropologie // Braided Belt: Thrifted // Watch: Le Mer Collection Wrap Watch

Isn't he a cutie? I'm in love...

These are my new favorite shorts (shhhh, don't tell anyone. They were my Goodwill steal). I think they are pretty fabulous, and oh so comfy. I feel like I'm wearing a skirt but have the freedom of shorts. Perfect summer solution.

My lovely friend Heather shot this week's photos. You can see her work here...and you should take a look because she is amazing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Bonte





1 comment: