Friday, May 11, 2012

Manning Cartell S/S12

Manning Cartell's spring/summer collection, Pearls & Men, is a lovely mix of vintage glam, soft tailoring, and sportswear. This collection fuses masculine and feminine just beautifully, featuring candy tones, a mix of textures and graphic prints







I think these looks are simple and refreshing, in the best kind of way.

What are your weekend plans? Lee and I are having some friends over for dinner tonight and tomorrow night. I don't know how that happened all in one weekend. We love hosting and parties, so we're looking forward to it. We are squeezing in a little us time though because we can't do without it. We're planning to relax on Sunday and maybe go to our favorite little spot that night for jazz. Jazz is a favorite of mine. I think I could sit in a cozy little bar/restaurant/club, and listen forever, and still never get tired of it. I'm definitely looking forward to it. I hope you all have a grand weekend.

Bonte


2 comments: