Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

{Week 4: Spring}

Hi guys, thanks for joining me for WIWW again. Don't forget to check out the April give-a-way I have going on right now. Click the button the left hand side of my page for more information. Also, scroll down to yesterday's post to see new wedding + party products in my shop!





 Dress: Trade Store//Jacket: Gap//Boots: Urban Outfitters//Knee High Socks: gifted//Watch: Le Mer Collection//Ring: Target//Bracelet: My Grandmother's

Cheers,
Bonte

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again this week. Go take a look to find other WIWW posters, and get some cute outfit inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Your pictures are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking adorable as always. Did you filter some of these pictures? I love them.

    ReplyDelete