Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Favorite Spring Things

Well, it's April, and that means it's time to introduce this months special post series,




I'm super excited about this. I have some lovely guest posts lined up for you all.  I hope you'll stay tuned this month and interact with my friends. You never know, you might just find some new favorite blogs to follow.

Spring is my favorite time of year.  New life, green, blooms, longer days, warmer weather, lots of rain and sunshine, gardening time, runs outside...it's just wonderful. I wanted to start off the month and share My Favorite Spring Things with you all.

I've been a busy bee working away on some new items, which are now up in our shop! I did a photo shoot or two with a dear friend of mine, and wanted to share the finished product with you all. 

A little spring party...






























I think I want to be a party planner one day. It's just so much fun!
Please take a few minutes to check out my new products here.

Thanks for reading,
Bonte


Photo Credit: Revival Photography

5 comments:

  1. P.S. I totally think you should be a party planner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, I love your party garlands! I was thinking one of the large ones would look good on my kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should plan parties together one day, if only we lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete