Wednesday, February 22, 2012

street style

While I'm a big fan of runway fashion, 
I can't think of anything I love more than good ol' street style.
I love seeing people's individual style, and how they mix+match.
I also love following blogs dedicated solely to street style.

Here are some looks I'm in love with. 

my spring inspiration. i love this lil lady and her outfit.
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm loving her denim overalls. Plus, those shoes are on my
summer wish list!
The beautiful Alexa Chung. I love the creamy/smoky colours.
Love the pants/clutch/shoes, etc. Basically the whole look.
flopsy+flowy
Nice colors. She has a cute blog. You should check it out.
I always love black on black.

That's all for Wednesday.
Check back in soon!

Bonte


{Pinned on my Pinterest!}
1/2/3/4/5/6/7

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading about what you love! So inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love street style too. those are my fave blogs.

    ReplyDelete