Friday, February 10, 2012

photo shoot + feature

Hi guys!

Hope you've all had a full, busy week. I sure have.
Lots to do. Lots to be done. Which means lots to check off my list, which is how I like it.

We're working on a new product line for our Etsy shop. It's scheduled to make a debut beginning of next month, if everything goes as planned.  
 We did a little photo shoot yesterday, and things are looking good.
You'll have to make sure and check back when we get the rest of our products up.


We also have some exciting news.
We got featured on a wedding website, Rustic Wedding Chic yesterday!
Make sure to head over there 
and check us out, as well as their lovely site. 

Well, my husband is going to be away tomorrow, {boohoo} so that means 
I'm probably gonna keep at my to do list.
I might throw in something fun and Saturday-ish, but we'll see.

Cheers!
Bonte

1 comment:

  1. that is so great! i cannot wait to see what else you have in store ;)

    ReplyDelete