Thursday, March 17, 2011

Opening Ceremony

Opening Ceremony, est. 2002,  is a multifaceted company comprised of shops, showrooms and private labels. It joins emerging talent and designers from around the globe. They have developed relationships with brands and designers from around the world, offering a platform for young talent to grow their businesses. 

Their mission statement: 

"Opening Ceremony appropriates the mission statement of the modern day Olympics from the founder, Baron Pierre de Coubertin. In 1896, he transformed what the Greeks had created into a modern day business venture. The Olympics were founded under the guise of creatively merging sports, business, and global participation. Opening Ceremony takes from this foundation and applies these elements towards fashion. Each year Opening Ceremony has introduced a new country to its home team."

Here's some of my faves from their S/S11 line...





Check them out.

White. I've been loving white. Normally, I am not the person to buy white, because I feel like I would immediately spill on it, or ruin it before I got to wear it. But I've been wanting some cute little white pants for spring and summer. What do you all think of white wear?


Cheers!
Bonte


1 comment:

  1. those are lovely outfit! and heey, i'm in love with white outfit too lately :)

    ReplyDelete